- Start by doing some research to identify a few photographers whose style and approach you like. Look at their online portfolios, read reviews from past clients, and check out their social media pages to see their recent work.
- Determine your budget for a wedding photographer and make sure the photographers you are considering are within your price range.
- Set up consultations with the photographers you are interested in. This is a great opportunity to get to know them, discuss your vision for your wedding photos, and ask any questions you may have.
- Ask to see full galleries of recent weddings that the photographer has shot, rather than just a selection of their best photos. This will give you a better sense of their style and ability to capture a full wedding day.
- Consider hiring a second photographer to capture additional angles and moments during the wedding. This can be a great way to ensure that you have a comprehensive set of photos that capture all the special moments of your big day.
- Once you have found a photographer whose work you love and who you feel comfortable with, be sure to book them early to reserve their services for your wedding date. It’s also a good idea to sign a contract that outlines the details of your agreement, including the cost, the number of hours they will be shooting, and any additional services they will provide.
Happy Moments Co is a wedding photography company based in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, in the East of England. Owner Carrieanne makes it her mission to capture the authenticity of your relationship so that she can produce one-of-a-kind photographs. With an adventurous spirit and a romantic heart, this talented professional goes the extra mile to achieve the perfect image. Whether you want to tie the knot underwater, go hiking as a couple, or have a photoshoot on the beach, Carrieanne is happy to oblige. She’s available to travel all over the country to help with this and will go above and beyond to help you feel at home in front of the camera. Carrieanne will take an organised approach to your wedding day by understanding each request to ensure that each detail is beautifully documented.
Happy Moments Co offers comprehensive photography coverage of your wedding day, from the morning preparations to the dance-floor fun. Carrieanne’s packages include fully edited images presented in a private online gallery for easy viewing and sharing. You can also receive a USB stick with your photos in a beautiful white vegan leather pouch. In addition to wedding photography, she is happy to offer engagement sessions in a location of your choice. Ultimately, this company aims to provide a premium customer experience and a comprehensive collection of memorable wedding-day photos and stunning albums.
Comments Off on 6 WAYS TO FIND YOUR IDEAL WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER