To feel comfortable in front of the camera, there are a few things you can do before a photoshoot or wedding day:
- Practice your poses and facial expressions in front of a mirror so you know what looks good on camera.
- Take some time to relax and unwind before the photoshoot or wedding day. This can help reduce any anxiety or stress you may be feeling.
- Wear clothes that you feel comfortable and confident in.
- Communicate with the photographer or videographer about your concerns and what you want from the photoshoot or wedding day.
- Remember that the photographer or videographer is there to help you and make you look your best, so try to trust them and enjoy the experience.
Overall, the key to feeling comfortable in front of the camera is to be prepared, relaxed, and confident. By following these tips, you can help ensure that you have a positive and enjoyable photoshoot or wedding day.
Happy Moments Co is a wedding photography company based in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, in the East of England. Owner Carrieanne makes it her mission to capture the authenticity of your relationship so that she can produce one-of-a-kind photographs. With an adventurous spirit and a romantic heart, this talented professional goes the extra mile to achieve the perfect image. Whether you want to tie the knot underwater, go hiking as a couple, or have a photoshoot on the beach, Carrieanne is happy to oblige. She’s available to travel all over the country to help with this and will go above and beyond to help you feel at home in front of the camera. Carrieanne will take an organised approach to your wedding day by understanding each request to ensure that each detail is beautifully documented.
Happy Moments Co offers comprehensive photography coverage of your wedding day, from the morning preparations to the dance-floor fun. Carrieanne’s packages include fully edited images presented in a private online gallery for easy viewing and sharing. You can also receive a USB stick with your photos in a beautiful white vegan leather pouch. In addition to wedding photography, she is happy to offer engagement sessions in a location of your choice. Ultimately, this company aims to provide a premium customer experience and a comprehensive collection of memorable wedding-day photos and stunning albums.