A sparkler exit is a popular way for a newly married couple to make a grand exit at the end of their wedding reception. In a sparkler exit, the guests line up on either side of a designated exit path and hold lit sparklers, creating a tunnel of light for the couple to walk through.
To ensure a successful sparkler exit, here are some tips to consider:
- Coordinate with your venue and make sure they allow sparklers on their property.
- Choose a sparkler that is long-lasting (at least 2 minutes) and burns at a low temperature to avoid any accidents.
- Have a designated person in charge of lighting the sparklers and distributing them to the guests.
- Plan the timing of the sparkler exit carefully, taking into account factors such as the length of the sparklers and the time of day. A nighttime sparkler exit typically works best.
- Have a backup plan in case of inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
Overall, a sparkler exit can be a fun and memorable way to end your wedding reception. Just make sure to plan ahead and take safety precautions.
Happy Moments Co is a wedding photography company based in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, in the East of England. Owner Carrieanne makes it her mission to capture the authenticity of your relationship so that she can produce one-of-a-kind photographs. With an adventurous spirit and a romantic heart, this talented professional goes the extra mile to achieve the perfect image. Whether you want to tie the knot underwater, go hiking as a couple, or have a photoshoot on the beach, Carrieanne is happy to oblige. She’s available to travel all over the country to help with this and will go above and beyond to help you feel at home in front of the camera. Carrieanne will take an organised approach to your wedding day by understanding each request to ensure that each detail is beautifully documented.
Happy Moments Co offers comprehensive photography coverage of your wedding day, from the morning preparations to the dance-floor fun. Carrieanne’s packages include fully edited images presented in a private online gallery for easy viewing and sharing. You can also receive a USB stick with your photos in a beautiful white vegan leather pouch. In addition to wedding photography, she is happy to offer engagement sessions in a location of your choice. Ultimately, this company aims to provide a premium customer experience and a comprehensive collection of memorable wedding-day photos.